Check your progress and notifications to know what you need to do next.
Keep track of the work you've done, what's due soon, and any work your teacher wants you to try again. Learn what the Lesson icons mean and how to get notes from your teacher.
- A blue pie chart means you have opened the Lesson but not handed it in;
- A green pie chart means that you have handed in your work for your teacher to see;
- A grey padlock means your teacher has taken the work and you can't work on it anymore;
- A curly arrow means your teacher has given you feedback and wants you try again;
- A grey tick mark means your teacher has seen your work and marked it as done!
If your teacher sets due dates for your Lessons in Stile, these will appear on the right side of your homepage. Overdue Lessons are at the top of the list followed by upcoming due dates. Anything you hand in early or on time will show up green with a tick mark. You can click on a Lesson in the list to jump straight into it.
Stile sends you a message when your teacher updates something for you to see. This includes when they:
- collect your work;
- give you feedback;
- ask you to try again.
You know you have new messages when there's a number next to your Notifications button in the top menu bar. Click on the button to open your menu, and click on a message to go to the Lesson it's about.
You may also be interested in the following resources: