Create a headline, a paragraph, a glossary, and more. The text widget adds content without requiring a response from students.
The text widget is just for text; it's not a question, and so it is neither marked nor editable by students. Most text in Stile is automatically narrated to assist a spectrum of literacy and ability. The audio narration will process once the changes to the text are saved.
Students have access to a similar text widget within the Open Response widget.
The text is equipped with a rich text toolbox, which offers the following:
- Formatting: Choose from normal paragraph, header styles, and monospace. Pick from a variety of text colours.
- Hyperlinks to other pages or sites
- Horizontal bar: to visually split up long blocks of text.
- Bullets and numbering
- Subscript and superscript
- Emphasis: Bold, italic, and strikethrough
- Special characters
- Mathematical notation
- Alignment and indentation
- Undo and redo
Drag the text widget into the lesson to get started. The best way to explore all the tools above is to try them!