Teachers can invite students to join their subject either by email or by using a Class code.
There are two ways to invite students to join a class:
- Give the students a Class code;
- Send the students an invite email.
Once the students join the class, they no longer need the code nor the invite email.
1. The Class code
- Click the green Students button in the subject's header to get to the Students page. If there is more than one class set up for the subject, select the desired class.
- Ask the students to go to stileapp.com/join in their browsers and enter the 6-digit code displayed on your class screen. The whole class can use this same code.
- The students will be prompted to either log in to existing accounts or create new accounts. Note: If a student has an account but cannot remember their password, they can reset their password and then continue to the join page.
2. Invite via email
You can alternatively invite students by sending them an automated email using the button above the class code. The invite email includes a unique, one-time-use link which allows the student to join the class. If the student is new to Stile, then they will also create an account.